2021-2022 Project Videos:
Click below to see a video clip recap of the 2020-2022 Indian Creek Drive Project; (created by MBNA Board Member Esteban Porcelli.)
June 30, 2022. Video of crane removing trees as part of ICD Seawall project:
August 14 (from 29th to 39th Streets):
2020 Project Videos:
MARCH 9, 2021 UPDATE:
During the 3/8/21 CMB Transportation Committee Meeting, it was discussed that due to the delays of the seawall project, the General Contractor is preparing a revised design as an alternative (at an additional cost.) This is the only way they can proceed to finish the installation of the Jersey Barriers and the two road lanes by the end of 2021, without having to complete the entire stretch of the seawall.
LOCATION OF NEW GENERATOR.
The MBNA is in support of the City's decision for the new emergency generator to be installed on the northwest corner of the 27th street parking lot on Indian Creek Drive. Reasons why the emergency generator should be placed in this location include:
1. Proximity to the pumps on 32nd street;
2. Less noise and visual impact to residential neighbor condo units and hotels;
3. Preservation of parking spaces on the 27th street public parking lot;
4. Ample space for foliage covering to improve the generator's aesthetics;
5. Easily accessible for maintenance operations.
ON FEBRUARY 9, 2021, THE HISTORIC PRESERVATION BOARD VOTED 4-3 IN FAVOR INSTALLING THE NEW GENERATOR ON THE CORNER OF THE 27th Street PARKING LOT THAT MBNA ADVOCATED FOR.
April 20, 2021 UPDATED TIMELINES: